Friday 18 September 2020

About me

 Hi my name is Chevron and I am a year 6 student from Taipa Area School. I am a Maori from New Zealand. I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters, and a mum and dad and they are both Maori.  My favourite subjects are reading and writing. I always try to achieve and succeed at school. I like reading because I find it easy to sound out the words when I'm reading a book. I enjoy learning new things in class. I don't like maths that  much because sometimes I struggle to workout the equations.  My favourite thing is riding dirt bikes at the motocross park.   I enjoy watching a cartoon called  Regular Show and I also like playing prodigy. Sometimes I like playing with my cousins and brothers at home. When I grow up I want to be a Professional drifter or a Professional dirt bike rider. I am looking forward to the  school holidays  so I can ride my dirtbike at the motocross park. My dad inspires me to be an awesome person. I hope I achieve year 6 before I become year 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment